A12 Continuous Integration
We know from experience that ramping up a new project to provide really effective CI can be time consuming and expensive. So we’ve come up with a solution that allows you to easily plug in to our service, use it on a cost effective per use basis and disconnect when your project is complete. Whilst Continuous Integration is a very desirable concept for many delivery focused teams, the technical, financial and time barriers it presents in terms of setup, maintenance and operation often prove too costly. The A12 CI cloud service offers a solution that navigates around all of these obstacles.
With the A12 CI service, development teams can:
- Quickly and effortlessly deploy their development code to a centralised CI environment
- Run reports against their code and generate ‘fitness certificates’
- Record and playback user journeys through the site, and capture results for performance and historical analysis
- Schedule automated testing of user journeys and ‘suites’ of user journeys, and alert development teams when journeys fail
- Simulate the running of user journeys by multiple simultaneous users to test and report on site performance
Our point of difference
The A12 CI service supports both Drupal 6 and 7, and it is non-platform dependent. Our customers do not have to be hosted on our network to benefit from the service. As our solution is offered as a ‘plug-n-play’ service, it allows development teams to benefit immediately from the advantages that continuous integration can offer without having to invest heavily in the specialist skillsets, hardware and software that are usually required. Continuous Integration can become an integral part of the project from the start of development, improving quality from the onset and significantly reducing development lifecycles. There are no setup costs, no ongoing maintenance costs only a simple, cost effective ‘pay as you go’ price plan that will suit companies of any size!